[css-text] text-align-last usage

From: Rossen Atanassov <Rossen.Atanassov@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 05:48:08 +0000
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Following up on last week's discussion about the usage of 'text-align-last'.

Our search results show that < 0.5% of scanned documents had the property specified and all of them with value  'justify'.

MS Word exporting the property as part of the doc to html converter, we didn't find that in recent versions.

Overall the results show minimal usage, however there are some major sites among them[1].

Rossen

[1] Example pages containing rules with 'text-align-last'.
caloriecount.about.com, www.edenfantasys.com, fa.wikipedia.org, www.michaelmoore.com, support.creative.com, rbt.mci.ir, www.falehafez.org, www.accessline.com, www.accessline.com, www.walla.co.il, www.spiritaero.com, www.donshula.com, gemshopping.com, forum.te3p.com