Re: [css3-syntax] Digest of remaining issues from recent discussions

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 11:03 PM, Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@kozea.fr> wrote:

> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/**Public/www-style/2013Feb/0278.**html<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013Feb/0278.html>
>
> 1. Perhaps for team-legal rather than this WG? When a spec contains
> detailed algorithm in English, implementing it may look like "translating"
> it to a computer language, similar to translating the spec to another human
> language.
>
> Clarify that implementing is not a "derivative work" forbidden by the W3C
> Document License?

I think we should take no action on this (in the text) except to defer to
the W3C Team for advice. That is, we should not add text regarding
"derivative work" unless instructed to do so by the team. This is not a
issue specific to CSS3 Syntax.