Re: [css3-syntax] Digest of remaining issues from recent discussions

From: Reece Dunn <msclrhd@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 14:36:34 +0000
To: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>
Cc: Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@kozea.fr>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Agreed.

This also applies to e.g. using CSS stylesheets based on the CSS rules in
the CSS3 Counter Styles and HTML5 specs.

I would expect these and the CSS3 Syntax issue are non-issues, otherwise
they would prohibit implementing the specifications. Would be nice to have
official clarification, though.

Thanks,
- Reece