Re: [mediaqueries4] MQ4 spec not in CSS WG list?

From: Masataka Yakura <myakura.web@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 18:45:42 +0900
To: Rick Byers <rbyers@google.com>
Cc: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 12:39 PM, Rick Byers <rbyers@google.com> wrote:

> Oh, is this because its an editors draft and hasn't yet had a FPWD?
> Sorry, I'm a little fuzzy on the whole process still.  Any idea of the
> timeframe to FPWD?

The CSSWG doesn't list MQ4 as a deliverable in their current charter [1] so
they cannot publish MQ4 as a WD till the charter expires. The current
charter expires on 30 Sep 2013, so I guess FPWD comes sometime after
September.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/09/CSSWG/charter#deliverables

--
Masataka Yakura