Re: [css-variables] Custom properties using the 'var' prefix? (Issue 1, !important)

From: Sebastian Zartner <sebastianzartner@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 13:08:45 +0200
To: François REMY <fremycompany_pub@yahoo.fr>
Cc: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, CSS WG <www-style@w3.org>
I don't want to participate in the bashing between you both, François
and Tab. Though I definitely agree with François that people already
get tired of talking this over and over again seemingly without any

Again, if you - the editors - can't agree on this, let authors decide
what they want. But explain them briefly the choices you offer them
and the pros and cons they imply, but try to stay neutral.