Re: [css-variables] Custom properties using the 'var' prefix? (Issue 1, !important)

From: Sebastian Zartner <sebastianzartner@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 13:08:45 +0200
To: François REMY <fremycompany_pub@yahoo.fr>
Cc: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, CSS WG <www-style@w3.org>
I don't want to participate in the bashing between you both, François
and Tab. Though I definitely agree with François that people already
get tired of talking this over and over again seemingly without any
progress.

Again, if you - the editors - can't agree on this, let authors decide
what they want. But explain them briefly the choices you offer them
and the pros and cons they imply, but try to stay neutral.

Sebastian