Re: [cssom] Make CSSStyleSheet constructable

From: François REMY <fremycompany_pub@yahoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 21:05:19 +0200
To: "Dimitri Glazkov" <dglazkov@google.com>, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Cc: <www-style@w3.org>
|  Tab had sketched out a solution there that is similar to yours.

Tab and I probably share a common brain module from time to time ^_^ The
amount of time we come up with similar solutions to a problem is too huge to
be due to pure coincidence.

That being said, if it solves your problem, I invite you to write it down in
a specification, this is the best way to promote it ;-) I would love to do
it but I'm actually too busy currently to add anything on my stack.