Re: Alternative Style Sheets

On 12/10/2012 10:27, Antony Kennedy wrote:

> Being buried in the view menu is not such a bad thing. It's not like
> VoiceOver is obvious to enable to most users, but those that need it
> know where it is.

The point is, you don't know whether it's even worth looking in the
menu. Perry has recently discovered this feature so I bet he'll look in
the menu a few times over the coming days as he browses the web, so see
if pages have provided an alternative stylesheet.  I also bet he'll stop
bothering with it soon enough.

What's missing is some UI to notify the user that there is an
alternative stylesheet available. That's what makes the thing fairly
useless in practice, IMO.

I don't think any of this is something that this WG should tackle,
though; it's a UA thing.

Cheers,
Anton Prowse
http://dev.moonhenge.net