[css4-background][editorial] round missing from the list of acceptable values for border-corner-shape

From: Lea Verou <lea@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 04:03:27 +0300
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Great work adding the border-corner-shape property, this was sorely needed!
I'm in two minds about having it work with border-radius though, in cases of different horizontal and vertical radii, the fallback will be pretty bad for browsers that only support border-radius.

Anyway, to get on topic: It seems that its initial value (round) is not in the list of acceptable values (curve, bevel, scoop, notch). I assume that either it was forgotten, or the initial value should change to one of the four permitted values. [1]

Cheers,
Lea

[1]: http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css4-background/#border-corner-shape

Lea Verou