Re: [css3-transforms][css4-background] Should the spec have {background,transform,perspective}-origin-x/y

On Thursday 2012-09-27 12:44 -0400, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> Apparently WebKit implements transform-origin-x and
> transform-origin-y properties.  Should these be in the spec,
> perhaps?

I think we should do the same thing for transform-origin-x/y/z,
perspective-origin-x/y, and background-origin-x/y.  I don't have a
strong opinion which way, but I'd like to keep these consistent.

So I'm tagging this thread as [css4-background] as well, which I
think should interest some additional folks in the conversation.

-David