Re: Has it been resolved to make position:fixed induce a stacking context?

On 01/10/2012 17:57, Sylvain Galineau wrote:
> [...]

It hasn't been discussed on the telecons to my knowledge. I had it as a
proposed agenda item for a couple of weeks but there was never time for
it, and then it dropped off the radar.

Cheers,
Anton Prowse
http://dev.moonhenge.net