[css3-lists] Split @counter-style out?

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 12:26:56 -0700
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
The Lists 3 module has been sitting at WD for several months now,
because a few pieces (mostly marker positioning) need more review
before I'm comfortable requesting LC for it.  (By the way, review
marker positioning so I can request LC for it!)

However, fantasai pointed out in private conversation during the f2f
that the @counter-style part of the spec has received decent review
and interest, and could proceed independently of the stuff about
marker positioning and the like.

Would anyone object if I pulled the @counter-style and symbols()
function out into a separate spec that I could then request LC for?  I
could perhaps push it into the
http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-counter-styles/ spec so we could have a
proper argument over what styles to make normatively required again.
^_^

~TJ