Re: [css3-values] The types "id" and "idref" for attr()

I didn't want to use it in selectors. I have mentioned this to show that CSS is aware of IDs, so contrary to Björn I think it is meaningful.

A use-case for this is something I have discussed in [1]. However, I don't think a specific use-case is required. If a type "url" exists then it is equally justified to also have a type "id". It follows from the fact that all languages CSS can work on have the ID as a fundamental notion.

Werner.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012May/0714.html
--
http://www.pincette.biz/
Handling your documents with care, wherever you are.

Op 21 May 2012 om 20:35 heeft "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: