Re: [css3-flexbox][css3-align] "Safe" or "true" centering by default

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 6:14 PM, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
> Current flexbox does true alignment, though. And you can do safe
> alignment with auto margins for items, at least, though not for
> flex-line-pack. So I'm not sure A is the right answer here; maybe
> it needs to vary by layout mode.

I've added this to the issue as option C: the generalized layout
property defaults to a layout-mode-defined centering behavior (with
keywords for opting into both "safe" and "true" behavior), and Flexbox
keeps its currently-defined "true centering" behavior.

~TJ