Re: [css-wywiwyg] browser interpretation of css

From: Rik Schaaf <coolcat_the_best@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 01:13:19 +0200
To: Brian Manthos <brianman@microsoft.com>
CC: Sebastian Zartner <sebastianzartner@gmx.de>, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
I don't think he meant the browsers themselves, but the content they display.
For instance: If one says width: 80px, all browsers should handle it the same way (with/without border / padding / margin)

This example is handled the same way by at least the major browsers, but other properties that have minor undefined things will show differently sometimes.