Re: Proposition to change the prefixing policy

On 5/7/12 5:17 AM, Florian Rivoal wrote:
> Refraining from deploying and using work-in-progress w3c technologies
> would strengthen the appeal of these closed alternatives

Or would make people who want the web to compete with closed
alternatives push harder to move the technologies from
"work-in-progress" to "usable", instead of figuring "hey, it's available
to authors, we can punt working on this for a few years".

-Boris