[css3-values] 5.1 minor clarification changes

From: Alan Stearns <stearns@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 12:31:41 -0700
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
1. The normative definition of the ch unit makes sure the zero glyph is not
read as a capital 'O'. But the informative summary table in 5.1 does not.
The table definition should have the same parenthetical aside as the
normative definition:

 "0" (ZERO, U+0030) glyph

2. I'm not entirely sure this is correct, and if correct it may not be
necessary. But I think the exception of relative lengths used with the
font-size property could be made more clear with these changes within the
scope of 5.1.1:

 s/the font metrics/the computed font metrics/  (2 changes)
 s/font size inherited/computed font size inherited/  (1 change)

Thanks,

Alan