Re: [css-om][css3-conditional] spaces, newlines and rule serialization

From: François REMY <fremycompany_pub@yahoo.fr>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 18:52:38 +0200
To: "Glenn Adams" <glenn@skynav.com>, "Florian Rivoal" <florianr@opera.com>
Cc: <www-style@w3.org>
FWIW, IE9 on my computer:

[1] CSSStyleDeclaration.cssText - delimiters - one declaration

    "left: 10px;"

[2] CSSStyleDeclaration.cssText - delimiters - two declarations

    “left: 10px; right: 20px;"

[3] Summary

    IE adds a simple semicolon after the last declaration, but a semicolon and a space to separate two declarations. This is what I personnally do in my inline style declarations.

Best regards,
François