[css3-flexbox] DoC Issue 4, name of the 'order' property

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 10:18:45 -0700
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
This is in regards to

Last week it was resolved to change the name of 'order' to something
more specific, since it only affects the display order and not the tab
or speech orders.

Unfortunately I was not on the call at the time, so I must register my
objection now.  I oppose this resolution.

First, this change is not motivated by an error in the spec or strong
future-compatibility arguments, which I believe should be necessary
for making substantive changes at this point in the spec lifetime.
Declaring LC means that we are done fiddling with the spec arbitrarily
- it's a final comment period for people outside the WG to get in
their issues before we seal it off.

Second, the most obviously appropriate more-specific name -
'display-order' - has already been *explicitly* rejected.  It was one
of the options provided to choose between when we decided to use
'order'.  I don't see any strong arguments for revisiting this

So, I will oppose renaming this property, up to a full Objection if necessary.