From: John Hax [mailto:johnhax@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 3:35 AM
To: www-style@w3.org
Subject: [css3-flexbox] absolutely positioned flex item should not have side effect on space distribution

Absolutely positioned flex item should not have side effect on space distribution. Since space-* is about distribute spaces evenly,

  A--B--C

with B absolutely positioned, should be rendered as

  A--C

, where B is positioned at the middle of A and C if all 'top'/'bottom'/'right'/'left' are 'auto'。

--
hax