RE: [css3-ui] image cursors and high-dpi displays

From: Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 16:36:23 +0000
To: Rick Byers <rbyers@chromium.org>
>For chromium, we're considering implementing at least #1 and possibly #2
>(see http://crbug.com/136034), since they seem legitimate without any additions
>to the CSS3 standard.

I'm not quite sure what you mean regarding #1; image-set is not a standard
feature in Level 3 of CSS. (If there is a Level 4 spec for it I missed it
and would be happy to look at it). So at this time #1 relates to a proposed
addition to CSS that remains engine-specific.

That being said, the expectation that this function should also work in this
context does seem reasonable; in fact, I don't even think of an extension i.e.
should this be standardized I think it should work for this scenario.

But the whole thing remains to be added to CSS...