Re: Pretty Printer for SAC Parser

From: Vasily Stepanov <vasily.stepanov@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 01:04:25 +0400
To: Dominic Chambers <dominic.chambers@gmail.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
I guess any W3 compliant SAC implementation is not the best solution for
you. For example, there is no way to parse css3-mediaqueries,
css3-selectors like [att^=val], and the other modern css features with SAC
However, you are free to write your own a-kind-of SAC implementation. Here
is my vision of SAC in css3 world :)

Unfortunately for you it's written in C.