Pretty Printer for SAC Parser

From: Dominic Chambers <dominic.chambers@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 20:57:20 +0000
To: www-style@w3.org
Hi There,

I wonder if anyone can help. I need a streaming CSS parser for Java that is
capable of performing an identity transform on any valid CSS document -- a
canonical identity transform is fine.

AFAICT, the Streaming API for CSS (SAC) seems to be the right solution.
I've downloaded Flute, and it seems to be doing the right things on the the
documents I feed in, but I'm now just looking for a class that can output
that stream back into CSS. I can't find one anywhere, and it seems like a
fairly involved (read: bug prone) endeavour.

Can anyone point me in the right direction (re: SAC), or in a completely
different direction altogether if there are other better alternatives that
do the same thing -- allowing a streaming CSS identity transform in Java.

Thanks, Dominic.