Re: [css3-images] Image Fragments and SVG URIs

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 14:56:19 +1000
To: Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com>
CC: "www-style@w3.org list" <www-style@w3.org>, "www-svg@w3.org list" <www-svg@w3.org>
Dirk Schulze:
> What happens if the element has 'xywh' as id? Would it be interpreted as URI or media fragment identifier?

All of the media fragments seem to have the form <name>=<value>, so I
would expect something.svg#xywh to have the normal SVG linking behaviour.

What might have been an issue is if there is an element with
id="xywh=1,2,3,4" for example, but SVG fragment identifiers are already
defined to be an XML Name, not an arbitrary string, so
something.svg#xywh=1,2,3,4 would presumably not end up referencing any
element anyway.