Re: [css3-regions] regions forming stacking contexts

Hi Fantasai,

I have looked into this and discussed it with Alex, David Hyatt, Alan Stearns and our implementation team. There are various opinions.

Our team believes that since we see regions as a low level building block, which, for example, could be used (internally) to implement multi-col, indeed, the rendering model should be no different and we could/should make the change you suggest.

Alex thinks differently but I'll let him make his argument.

Vincent.