RE: [css3-flexbox] Computed value and flex-align/flex-item-align.

From: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 02:52:30 +0000
To: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
CC: Daniel Holbert <dholbert@mozilla.com>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
± From: Tab Atkins Jr. [mailto:jackalmage@gmail.com]
± Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 5:27 PM
±
± Computed values are evaluated as far as possible based solely on the value
± of other properties in the document, without relying on layout
± information.  'flex-item-align:auto' can be resolved based solely on the
± value of 'flex-align' on the parent, so it should be resolved at computed-
± value time.

It sounds like I will have to add special code just to make getComputedStyle() happy. Layout works fine today without ever changing 'auto' to something else, but I guess if somehow it is important for OM, I can fix it. Do I?