Re: [CSS21] min-height: 100% in html, body

From: Philippe Wittenbergh <ph.wittenbergh@l-c-n.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 12:23:15 +0900
Cc: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
To: Lea Verou <leaverou@gmail.com>

On Jan 27, 2012, at 3:25 AM, Lea Verou wrote:

> http://dabblet.com/result/gist/1683580
>
> Opera is the only one that seems to get it right, every other browser I tested (IE, Chrome, Firefox) seems to ignore the min-height declaration. However, I think it's quite improbable that all popular engines but one are buggy. What's the case?

Why do you expect the background to be green ?

I personally expect the body to have a computed value of '0' (zero) for 'height'.
Given:
http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/visudet.html#min-max-heights
(check the prose under '<percentage>')

Given that, several of Gerards tests should fail (show red) as seen in Gecko & WebKit

Philippe
--
Philippe Wittenbergh
http://l-c-n.com/