RE: [css3-flexbox] Computed value and flex-align/flex-item-align.

Just to make it clear, I would certainly prefer to not add code just for getComputedStyle, unless it is really important.

I can't see any problems with getting 'auto' for alignment, so if we insist on treating that as 'inherit' (which is trivial but slightly more expensive), I'd like to be sure that is not because of choice of words in the spec, that we really have to...