Re: [css3-writing-modes] A report from a meeting w/Japanese publishing group

Tokushige Kobayashi wrote:

> >   This is the source of the distress that Koji is hearing from Kadokawa.
>
> I am wondering Kadokawa is worryng about which one of two issue:
>
> 1. Symbols and Puncuation
>
> or
>
> 2. Orientation of ascii characters ?
>
> The two issue is quite different nature.

I would guess that it's symbols and punctuation, since implementations
usually orient ASCII sideways by default.  The default handling of symbols
between Webkit and IE for example has a lot more variations.

Koji, do you have a more specific list of concerns from Kadokawa?

Regards,

John Daggett