Re: A CSS equivalent of HTML's DOCTYPE trigger

Yep, that's what I get letting our print designers loose on web designs ;)

Interestingly, I've learned a lot from the fact that I work with a bunch of classically trained print designers, and am responsible for turning their approach into something the web can handle :)