[CSSWG] Agenda conf call 29-feb-2012

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 20:54:26 +0100
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>

Time/Phone/SIP details available to WG Members in w3c-css-wg. See

CSS WG Members, please send regrets to Member-only list if
you can't attend.

0. Scribe, extra agenda items and other digressions

Note: the scribes during our calls or ftfs are always the
same 5 ou 6 persons. I am asking everyone to scribe from
time to time. Please do volunteer.

1. Transitions' list of issues

CSS WG members had an action item to review this list for this

2. z-axis intersection issue of transforms

See last week's minutes:

Note: Dirk should attend that call (not sure who was supposed to
invite him; Vincent?)

3. Mercurial repository switchover

John Daggett wanted to revisit the timing (5 minutes *max*)

4. Normative references to WHATWG html

Tab wants to make a normative reference from css3-images to
the WHATWG html spec for paint sources. We should discuss
it. The last 15 minutes of our call will be allocated to this.

See thread starting at