RE: flexbox and box-sizing

From: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 21:59:44 +0000
To: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>, Philip Walton <philip@philipwalton.com>
± From: Tab Atkins Jr. [mailto:jackalmage@gmail.com]
± Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 8:33 AM
±
± The spec is *supposed* to handle box-sizing, but I could easily have
± accidentally omitted handling it from important parts of the
± algorithm.
±
± I'll have to dive in and see if this is a spec bug or an
± implementation bug.  (Go ahead and file a bug on WebKit anyway - in
± either case, our behavior will have to change.)

Right, box-sizing is supposed to just work. Considering that flexbox algorithms deal with margin boxes, I don't think it needs to change anything to make it work.