[css3-grid-layout] use repeat() function instead of ()[]

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 00:19:15 +0100
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
We decided not to use parentheses for calc() partly because bare
parentheses are not used yet anywhere in CSS value syntax, and
this would preserve them for any more generic uses we might need,
and partly because the name clarifies its meaning.

Given we didn't use up parentheses for calc(), which is itself
pretty generic, I don't think the very specific properties of
grid-rows and grid-columns should be using *both* bare parentheses
and bare brackets.

So please, use a functional notation. :) I suggest repeat(), with
the number of repetitions listed as the first argument. It also
makes it much clearer what this notation is for.

~fantasai

(Personally, I thought calc() generic enough and self-evident enough
to justify the use of bare parentheses, but there you go. I definitely
don't think repetition syntax is, though!)