[css3-grid-layout] Organization of Grid Layout Spec

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 17:00:48 +0100
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
[This a series of comments arising from Bert and I attempting to merge
the Template and Grid models into a combined Grid Template model so that
we can have one layout model going forward. Some issues arise from merging.
Others are "we found lots of issues while attempting to merge" comments.]

Bert found the Grid model much easier to grok when I rearranged
the properties under the following headers. It makes it easer to
understand the relationships among related properties (and to
thus notice inconsistencies in them!) and to understand what the
different steps in using a grid are. So I suggest rearranging the
spec accordingly.

Declaring a Grid Template

   These properties set up the grid template.

Positioning into the Grid Template

   These properties place an element into the grid.