[CSSWG] Agenda conf call 15-feb-2012

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 21:24:51 +0100
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>

Time/Phone/SIP details available to WG Members in w3c-css-wg. See
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-css-wg/2012JanMar/0168.html

CSS WG Members, please send regrets to Member-only list if
you can't attend.

0. Scribe, extra agenda items and other digressions

Note: the scribes during our calls or ftfs are always the
same 5 ou 6 persons. I am asking everyone to scribe from
time to time. Please do volunteer.

1. discussion about -webkit-* prefix
------------------------------------

20 mins.

Following our recent discussions (ftf, emails, calls),
let's discuss real plans and forthcoming steps.

2. 2D Transforms
----------------

15 mins (negociable)

Issues and future steps.

3. Selectors 4

10 mins (negociable)

We did not have time to discuss that item during ftf and
Sylvain wanted to discuss it.

4. GCPM
-------

15 mins (negociable)

We did not have time to discuss that item during ftf and
Håkon really wanted to discuss it.

</Daniel>