Re: [CSSWG] Agenda conf call 15-feb-2012

From: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 18:30:01 +0100
To: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Cc: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Also sprach Daniel Glazman:

 > 4. GCPM
 > -------
 >
 > 15 mins (negociable)
 >
 > We did not have time to discuss that item during ftf and
 > Håkon really wanted to discuss it.

I'm unable to call in today, Zakim doesn't pick up the phone.

I wanted to have some whiteboard/projection time to discuss recent
changes in GCPM, including:

  Page floats
    http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-gcpm/#page-floats

  Multicol page intrusion
    http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-gcpm/#multi-column-float-intrusion

  The first-page pseudo-element
    http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-gcpm/#the-first-page-pseudo-element

  Selecting columns and pages
    http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-gcpm/#selecting-columns-and-pages

I believe the fuctionality suggested addresses many of the use case
discussed in advanced layout, with a minimal number of extensions to
CSS.

I'd like to publish an updated WD with this functionality.

-h&kon