[css3-grid-layout] Renaming implicitly named lines, reverse grid indices

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 20:09:49 +0100
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
The Grid Layout spec implicitly defines 'start' and 'end' as the
first and last lines of the grid, respectively. While this might
make sense for grid columns, it conflicts with our logical naming
scheme when applied to grid rows. Therefore, if such keywords are
needed, I suggest using 'first' and 'last' (as used by one of the
examples for explicitly-named lines).

~fantasai