Re: [vendor-prefixes] The system needs to be opt-out, not opt-in

From: Florian Rivoal <florianr@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 15:06:24 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 15:01:58 +0100, Fran├žois REMY
<fremycompany_pub@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> - Opera : <?doesn't support aliases?>
> I did not find a property supported both using -o- and unprefixed, so I
> can't test, here.

We currently don't have any, as we typically immediately drop support
for prefixed things when we get the unprefixed version.

If we did add aliases, it would most likely be a last one wins system
as well, with no measurable impact on memory.

  - Florian