[css3-2d-transforms] Implementation report

From: Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@kozea.fr>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 17:03:15 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
Hi,

I just released WeasyPrint[1] 0.5 with (prefixed) support for 2D transforms.

In the sample document[2] the blue "W3C Recommendation" background image
is replaced by a rotated margin box.

The "current transformation matrix" model is the same as in cairo (which
I use for drawing), so the implementation is pretty straight-forward.

I only had two minor issues that were already reported here:

1. e and f in matrix(a,b,c,d,e,f) really are lengths, not unit-less numbers

2. The syntax for transform-origin should probably be unified with
background-position.

[1] http://weasyprint.org/
[2] http://weasyprint.org/samples/CSS21-intro.pdf

Regards,