[IMPORTANT] followups to CSS WG minutes (was: [CSSWG] Minutes and Resolutions Paris F2F)

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 17:34:00 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
Elika asked to stop polluting the FTF minutes subject line's thread
and I would like not having to step in to make that happen.

Please do NOT respond to minutes UNLESS your comment is about
the minutes themselves. Use the oooold way that we have always
applied in all mailing-lists around the world, start another
thread and use "(was: ...)". Please also tag your subject with
a leading [] containing the relevant spec if possible.

</Daniel>
--
W3C CSS Working Group, Co-chair