Re: [css3-transforms] Making transform-origin a list, converting transform to comma separated

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Lea Verou <leaverou@gmail.com> wrote:

> And what's the point of WD and prefixes if backwards compatibility is that
> big an issue even in that case? If nothing can change in transforms any
> more, why doesn't it move to CR?

We can change things, just not things that lots of sites are commonly
depending on. So we can probably change the behavior of most edge cases,
for example.

But you're absolutely right, there's no point in transforms (and
transitions and animations) remaining prefixed now. That's why, not long
ago, I argued strongly that we should unprefix them.

Rob
--
"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not
in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us