Re: [css3-animations] What does animation-fill-mode do when animation-iteration-count is zero?

On Thu, 02 Feb 2012 01:58:33 +0100, Sylvain Galineau
<sylvaing@microsoft.com> wrote:

> I assume animation-iteration-count:0 means no animation occurs and no
> animation events are thrown regardless of duration and delay.
>
> Does animation-fill-mode have any effect in this case?

When I raised this back in
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2011Oct/0107.html>, David
argued that it would make sense to avoid a discontinuity at 0. With that
reasoning,

- start event and end event should dispatch at the end of the delay
- fill mode 'backwards'/'both' should have an effect during the delay phase
- fill mode 'forwards'/'both' should have an effect after the delay phase

--
Øyvind Stenhaug
Core Norway, Opera Software ASA