Re: [css3-flexbox] does flex-order impact stacking order of overlapping content

Is there an easy way to do relative-order?

This comes up occasionally (tab-order, Z-order).

Setting an absolute level breaks when you have "widgets" or any
additional content.

I've spent some time using PowerPoint recently and am reminded of my
time using PageMaker and friends (mid '90s). They all allow two
things:
1. grouping
2. Bring forward/send backward

For reference, XUL has a way to insert-after a named node (as well as
insert into a named container).

--
Sent from my mobile device