RE: [css3-gcpm] paged presentations, page floats, paged navigation between documents

From: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 08:54:22 +0000
To: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
± From: www-style-request@w3.org [mailto:www-style-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Håkon Wium Lie
± Subject: [css3-gcpm] paged presentations, page floats, paged navigation between documents
±
± The GCPM editor's draft [1] has been revised:
±
±   - paged presentations [2] have been revised, based on an earlier
±     draft [3]
±   - page floats have been revised [4], including 'column-span: <integer>'
±   - paged navigation between documents [5] have been added
±

When content is shown in paged presentation, is it in paged media? I'll assume normally no, it's been discussed. However if it isn't "paged" than what is? I don't know if there is a true need for triggering paged media outside print preview, but having some way to trigger a different stylesheet when in paged mode would make sense, wouldn't it?