Re: Comments from PFWG on CSS3 Speech Module

From: Daniel Weck <daniel.weck@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 08:38:33 +0100
Cc: www-style@w3.org, Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>, List WAI Liaison <wai-liaison@w3.org>, List WAI PF <w3c-wai-pf@w3.org>
To: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Hello,
this is an interesting suggestion, which I would rather file as a feature request for a future revision / version of the CSS Speech Module, as I would be reluctant to rush to market a half-baked feature at this late stage in the design process.
I hope you find this response satisfactory.
Kind regards, Daniel