Re: User Agents Do Not Implement Absolute Length Units, Places Responsive Design in Jeopardy

Boris,

I apologize if I was not clear before.

We need to know the physical dimensions of the user's screen, which could
very well be accomplished if the inch and centimeter unit types actually
represented inches and centimeters in meatspace, which they do not at
present.

Were these units accurate, Media Queries could then be used to facilitate
responsive design across variable-sized devices in the future.

-Brian