Re: [CSS21] 17.5.2.1 Fixed table layout and percentages

Le 16/11/2011 19:07, Simon Sapin a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> In section 17.5.2.1 Fixed table layout:

Also,

Are table-column elements allowed to be anywhere in the table?
(Especially after rows.) I didn’t see anything forbidding it. If that is
the case, this is wrong:

     In this manner, the user agent can begin to lay out the table once
the entire first row has been received.

Additionally: I assume that the number of columns in the table is the
greater of the number defined by table-column elements (with their span
attribute) and table-cell elements in the first row (with their colspan
attribute). Maybe this should be written explicitly?

Regards,
--
Simon Sapin