Re: proposed new module: css3 floats and positioning

From: Vincent Hardy <vhardy@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 15:28:19 -0700
To: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Hi Alex, CSS Group,

So we should talk about how to merge your proposal and the CSS Exclusions
draft into a new draft. It would be great to co-edit this document if you
would like to.

Also, I think we should have a discussion about how we want to name this
module. I added this to the agenda scratchpad:
http://wiki.csswg.org/planning/agenda#topics-proposed-for-next-call.

Vincent