[css3-writing-modes] Request to publish Last Call Working Draft

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 15:16:57 -0700
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>, w3c-css-wg <w3c-css-wg@w3.org>
All right, I'm all out of open issues, aside from the CSS2.1/CSS3WM one
on nested bidi and breaking inlines across lines [1], which needs to be
discussed by the WG.

So I'm requesting to publish a Last Call Working Draft of CSS3 Writing Modes
to trigger a wider review by the i18n community.

Here is the latest editor's draft:

If there are outstanding issues other than [1] that I have not addressed,
please bring them to my attention.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2011May/0186.html