RE: CSS Mixins proposal

[Tab Atkins:]
> On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 1:41 PM, Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>
> wrote:
> > [Tab Atkins:]
> >>
> >> No offense, but please don't, unless it's relevant to the Mixins
> proposal.
> >> If you must detail parsing irregularities, please do so in the form
> >> of bugs against the relevant browsers instead.
> >
> > No offense, but as long as they're related to the syntax you've
> > proposed I think this is perfectly relevant. If someone is kind enough
> > to take the time to explain the impact of any new syntax on existing
> > browsers, they should be most welcome to do so. Compatibility with the
> > ideas in your head, on your blog and in some WebKit patch are secondary.
>
> That's precisely why I said "unless it's relevant to the Mixins proposal".
> ^_^  If it's unrelated parsing bugs, like Opera 11 incorrectly parsing
> character escapes in some situations, that should be reported directly to
> Opera and/or be brought up in a separate thread; in this thread it would
> simply be clutter, and be harder to search for later than if it had its
> own, appropriately titled, thread.

Right, my bad. I saw feedback being shut down before it was produced and
ran for the gun. (Must. Relax.) This being said, Mr Gresley doesn't exactly
have a record of bringing random feedback to this mailing list so if he
thinks browser parsing issues are worth sharing here I'm inclined to hear
him out.

Whether those issues belong to Mixins or deserve their own thread is now his
call...