Re: [css3-images] linear-gradient keywords and angles are opposite

From: Simon Fraser <smfr@me.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 09:07:40 -0700
Cc: Florian Rivoal <florianr@opera.com>, "www-style@w3.org list" <www-style@w3.org>
To: Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com>
This thread has gone on long enough.

We're at the point where we obviously have a bunch of competing suggestions, and are not going to reach consensus. It's at this point that you have to stop and ask yourself (especially if you are in a minority) "can I live with a spec which says X".

I suggest that Tab revert his edit to the spec that changed the meaning of the keywords for linear-gradient (since it wasn't resolved by the WG), and we all step back and consider whether the spec is workable in that form.